Zine : Summer & Typhoon
Note on how the book got its content : In Aug 2018, we did another 14-days Japan trip (in Tokyo and Kansai Area).
Half of the trip was spent in Tokyo for Midsummer Design Festa and another half of the trip were spent in Kansai. We took 8-hours bus ride to reach Osaka from Tokyo. I recorded some travel notes + doodles + thoughts on things that happened during the trip while my husbands collected photos from this trip.
We both compiled our works into one zine this time.
In this book :
- Random daily doodles and notes
- Pictures taken by films
Who is this book for ?
- People who love to travel, this is a fun + easy book to read about my short experience in Japan.
- People who love doodles & scribbles in book, this is one example of how to turn your experience into something physical, a different way to share with the world.
- People who love visual journals/visual travelogues, here is a sample from someone who loves to doodle and to record things in writing.
- Anyone who would appreciate the work of a local illustrator !
About this book :
- Size: A5 (15 x 21cm)
- Printing info: Printed on 157 gsm cover, 100 gsm simile paper content
- Pages: 48 colour printed pages
- Language: English
- Printed in Malaysia, self-published.
- All rights reserved to the owners.
Special note : By buying this, you are helping and supporting me in my dream of becoming a successful independent illustrator.