Eskapi : Travel Journal + Doodle
Note on how the book got its content : Last year my husband and I went to Surabaya, Indonesia for a 10km trail run (Bromo Marathon) and to Singapore for my first international event participation with Public Garden both in the same month. I recorded some travel notes + doodles + thoughts on things that happened in my doodle books and here is the printed version of it ! It is a self-published book !
Who is this book for ?
- People who love to travel, this is a fun + easy book to read about my short experience in Bromo & Singapore.
- People who love doodles & scribbles in book, this is one example of how to turn your experience into something physical, a different way to share with the world.
- People who love visual journals/visual travelogues, here is a sample from someone who loves to doodle and to record things in writing.
- Anyone who would appreciate the work of a local illustrator !
About this book :
- Size: A5 (15 x 21cm)
- Printing info: Printed on 260 gsm gloss laminate cover, 128 gsm art paper content
- Pages: 22 printed pages (24 pages in total)
- Language: English + Minor Malay
- Printed in Malaysia, self-published.
- All rights reserved to the owner.
Special note : By buying this, you are helping and supporting me in my dream of becoming a successful independent illustrator.