Outing Class : Doodle Your Day (February)
Doodle your Day class date with me.
I would like to spend a day with people who are interested in doodle journaling + illustrating. This is more like an informal class where we could get to know with each other, spend the day doing activities, sharing session and have a guided doodle practice along the way.
Class Detail 😘 :
- Available Dates : 19 (Monday) , 23 (Friday) , 26 (Monday)
- 10 am - 2 pm
- In KLCC area
- There will be activities to help you with your day journal task : a day out in Aquaria , chit-chats at a cafe, etc.
- Will be conducted in a very small group (1-3 per class)
- Fees : RM 150 (including ticket pass to Aquaria + Lunch at a cafe)
- Aquaria & KLCC area
- Opens at 10 am
- Meeting point : KLCC train station
- Mostly indoor
- 9.30 am - Meet at the train station
- 10.00 am - We will go to our chosen location and have a good time exploring
- 12.30 pm - Lunch time (fully paid by me) , + doodle your day session
- 2.30 pm - Scheduled goodbye time
- Note : This is just a reference, I hope we will have a more flexible time so that we can have fun exploring and doodling. So maybe we can possibly extend the timing if we are having fun doodling ! I would like to try to know you guys personally (like friends) so I can guide you to where you are interested in achieving. So I really hope that we can all be friends and make a small community where we can share and discuss our works 😊
Things you will learn :
- Basic doodling skill
- How to start doodling
- Doodle tasks to help you with your doodle diary + journaling
- 101 - Your personal zine-making
Things that will be provided :
- 16-pages of 'Things you can Doodle' zine - that you will use for your doodle tasks
- Free gift bag + goodies
- Foods at the selected cafes
- I'll also bring zines + self-published books by international illustrators for reference
- Washi tapes 😍
Things you need to bring :
- Your doodle notebook / diary
- Favorite stationary
Suitable for :
- People who love to draw + doodle
- People who want a doodle date
- Fresh from the oven designer/illustrator/doodler
No experience in doodling necessary, just your interest + passion in learning a new skill or hobby.
Note : Date & activities will be discussed via email after booked.