Eskapi 2 : Travel Journal + Doodle - Japan
PRE-ORDER : The book will be published and posted to you by the end of March.
Note on how the book got its content : Last year we did a 14-days Japan trip (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara). Half of the trip was spent with my family and another half of the trip, I extended the trip with my husband. I recorded some travel notes + doodles + thoughts on things that happened during the trip and compiled it into a self-published book.
In this book :
- Daily activities
- Places to visit in Osaka, Kyoto, and Nara
- Halal restaurants in Osaka
- Things I saw and found interesting
- Food posts !
Who is this book for ?
- People who love to travel, this is a fun + easy book to read about my short experience in Japan.
- People who love doodles & scribbles in book, this is one example of how to turn your experience into something physical, a different way to share with the world.
- People who love visual journals/visual travelogues, here is a sample from someone who loves to doodle and to record things in writing.
- Anyone who would appreciate the work of a local illustrator !
About this book :
- Size: A5 (15 x 21cm)
- Printing info: Printed on 310 gsm matt-laminated cover, 128 gsm art paper content
- Pages: 60 colour printed pages
- Language: English
- Printed in Malaysia, self-published.
- All rights reserved to the owner.
Free stuffs :
- A5 - Printable PDF (Money sheet & Travel Checklist) - it will be emailed to you and you can print it out for your own travel planning !
Special note : By buying this, you are helping and supporting me in my dream of becoming a successful independent illustrator.